Step 2 Setting (10 units sachet type)
PERMANIA eyelash curling and laminating kit #2 - second step (Setting).
The package contains the second of three steps required for the procedure.
Eyelash lamination gives natural eyelashes curl, density and length, visually opens and enlarges the eyes. This procedure is especially suitable for short, straight, sparse or long eyelashes. Nourishing serum saturates and revives tired eyelash hairs and roots.
- The set is enough for 20 or more procedures.
- The procedure takes about 30 minutes on average.
- Capacity - 10 pcs. x 0.8 gr. (see second photo).
1. Separate lower lashes with hydrogel eye masks.
2. According to the client's eyelashes, choose the size of the silicone pad (smaller for short eyelashes, larger for long eyelashes).
3. Apply a small amount of Fixing Gel (Lomansa, transparent bottle) to the inside of the silicone pad and stick it on the eyelid, right next to the roots of the eyelashes.
4. Apply the same Fixing Gel to the top of the silicone pad.
5. Lift the eyelashes with tweezers and stick them to the silicone pad, separating them from each other.
6. Using a microbrush, apply the first cream (No. 1) on the eyelashes, 0.5 mm from the roots of the eyelashes. Wait 5-7 minutes. Never keep the cream for more than 7 minutes!
7. With a dry microbrush, without moving the eyelashes, wipe the cream (swipe from the bottom to the top).
8. In the same way, apply cream no. 2. Wait 10-15 minutes.
9. If you want to color your eyelashes, apply eyelash dye (you can use RefectoCil).
10. With a dry microbrush, without moving the eyelashes, wipe the cream (swipe from the bottom to the top).
11. Apply nourishing lotion no. 3. Carefully remove the eyelashes from the silicone by pulling it upwards.
After the procedure, it is not recommended to wet the eyelashes and to be in the intense sun (or solarium) for 24 hours.
As low as €99.00
The information below is required for social login