Long-lasting hybrid nail polish base 102 PLUS 5 g
OCHO NAILS is a unique brand focused on professional products for nail stylists. Its range includes hybrid varnishes, gels, specialized lamps and accessories for nail care. OCHO NAILS products will meet the requirements of both experienced users and those who are just starting to learn how to do manicures.
Hybrid manicure is one of the most popular ways of shaping nails, which ensures color durability and resistance to cracking. Among the advantages of hybrid varnishes, it is worth mentioning the rich palette of available colors, easy creation of fancy decorations or strengthening of the nail plate. OCHO NAILS hybrid varnishes are characterized by suitable density, intense pigmentation and easy application. Thanks to them, you will create a beautiful manicure with intense shine and durability for up to three weeks.
The hardening base OCHO NAILS BASE PLUS ensures the durability of the hybrid manicure and allows you to strengthen the natural nail plate. Thanks to the unique formula with high density, you can grow the nail and even lengthen it up to 10 mm. The right consistency allows you to work comfortably and precisely without spilling the cuticles. A large amount of polymers guarantees the resistance of the nails to damage, durability of up to three weeks and extraordinary hardening of the nail plate. Leaves an adhesive dispersion that allows efficient bonding of successive layers.
1. Before starting the procedure, thoroughly disinfect your hands and the client's hands with an antiseptic liquid and prepare the workplace accordingly.
2. Using a file with the appropriate gradation, give the nails the desired shape, gently polish the plate with a polishing block, if necessary, prepare the cuticles.
3. Wash the nail plate with a cotton pad soaked in cleaner. You can also use a degreaser.
4. Apply a thin layer of hybrid base and cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp or 2 minutes in a UV lamp.
5. Spread the selected color hybrid varnish on the hardened base and cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp or 2 minutes in a UV lamp. To get a more intense color, the procedure can be repeated.
6. Then apply a thin layer of top coat and cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp or 2 minutes in a UV lamp. Depending on the type of top, it may need to be cleaned with a cleaner.
7. For better care, we recommend applying olive oil to the cuticles around the nails.
The information below is required for social login