Top & base
Gel polish base and top are necessary products for gel manicure. Choose the most suitable for you and enjoy long-lasting gel nails. With these basic tools at hand, you don't have to worry about the durability of your gel manicure! The only problem will be choosing your favorite gel polish color from the Semilac palette.
Gel polish base, easily removed by soaking
- Semilac 2in1 (that's Top & Base in one) for use if you don't want to invest in a base and top coat separately;
- Semilac Vitamin Base – delicate base layer enriched with vitamins E and B5;
- Semilac Smoother Base - if you have an imperfect nail plate, this base can be very useful because it gives a smoothing effect.
These gel polish base layers are designed to be easy to remove, but at the same time they can be less durable and your nails will only last up to 14 days.
A strong gel polish base for a long-lasting manicure that lasts up to 21 days
- Extend Base – a dense and strong base of gel polish, with which you can extend the nail plate up to 1 cm!
- Fiber Base - with nylon fiber for special tasks. intended for a weak nail plate. The milky color is perfect for neon and transparent pastel colors.
- Standard base - a classic consistency that is easy to apply.
- Care Base - helps with weak, thin and brittle nails. With keratin, biotin and vitamin E.
- Pedicure base - as the name indicates, it is intended for pedicure gel polish.
Top coat for gel manicure - why do you need it?
The top layer of high-quality gel varnish guarantees a glossy or matte effect, providing maximum protection of the color varnish. Make your nails scratch-resistant and maintain color intensity for up to 21 days!